Temba Bavuma Family, He was born in Langa, a township in Cape Town, South Africa, to Vuyo Bavuma and Phumza Bavuma. He has one sibling, a sister named Nondumiso.
Temba’s father, Vuyo, was a professional boxer and his mother, Phumza, was a teacher. Temba’s parents were both very supportive of his cricket career and they encouraged him to pursue his dreams. Temba is not married and does not have any children. He is currently single and focused on his cricket career.
Here are some other details about Temba Bavuma family:
- His father, Vuyo, is a former professional boxer who represented South Africa at the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- His mother, Phumza, is a teacher and a former school principal.
- His sister, Nondumiso, is a doctor.
- Temba is the first black South African to captain the national cricket team in Tests and ODIs.
- He is a role model for young cricketers in South Africa and he is known for his positive attitude and his commitment to diversity and inclusion in cricket.