Shan Masood Family. He was born in Kuwait in 1989 to a well-to-do family. His father, Mansoor Masood Khan, is a banker, and his paternal uncle, Waqar Masood Khan, is a retired civil servant who served as a special assistant for finance and revenue in Imran Khan’s cabinet.
Shan has two siblings, an elder sister who died in 2021 and a younger brother who is a barrister.Shan Masood married Nische Khan on January 21, 2023, in Peshawar, Pakistan. Nische is a doctor and the daughter of a businessman. The couple had a small, intimate ceremony with only close friends and family in attendance.
Shan Masood is very close to his family and often talks about them in interviews. He credits his father with encouraging him to take up cricket and his mother with being his biggest supporter. He also says that his siblings are his best friends.Shan Masood is a proud Pakistani and is always happy to represent his country on the cricket field. He is also a loving husband and son, and he is grateful for the support of his family.
Shan Masood Family
Here is a more detailed look at Shan Masood’s family:
- Father: Mansoor Masood Khan is a banker and a member of the governing board in the Pakistan Cricket Board. He is a keen sportsman and played hockey at provincial level. He is also a big fan of cricket and has always encouraged his son to pursue a career in the sport.
- Mother: Anjum Masood is a homemaker. She is a very supportive wife and mother and is always there to cheer on Shan in his cricketing endeavors.
- Sister: Mishal Hameeda Khan died in 2021. She was a talented artist and a loving sister.
- Brother: Ali Masood is a barrister. He is a very intelligent and hardworking young man and is a source of great pride for Shan.
- Wife: Nische Khan is a doctor. She is a beautiful, intelligent, and kind-hearted woman. She is Shan’s best friend and soulmate and they are very much in love.
Shan Masood is very lucky to have such a loving and supportive family. They are his biggest fans and always there to cheer him on. He is a proud Pakistani and is always happy to represent his country on the cricket field. He is also a loving husband and son and is grateful for the support of his family.