Sanju Samson Cricket Career, and he is an Indian international cricketer who captains Kerala in domestic cricket and Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League. A right-handed wicket-keeper-batter, he was the vice-captain of the Indian U-19 team for the 2014 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
Samson made his first-class debut for Kerala in 2011-12, and has since scored over 5,000 runs at an average of 38. He has also represented India A and India Under-19s. Samson made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders in 2012, but did not get a game. He was then picked up by Rajasthan Royals in 2013, and has since become one of the most consistent batsmen in the tournament. He has scored over 2,000 runs in the IPL, with a high score of 119.
Samson made his ODI debut for India against Zimbabwe in 2015, but has since played only a handful of matches. He has also played 9 T20Is, scoring 166 runs. Samson is a talented batsman with a wide range of shots. He is also a good wicket-keeper, and is considered to be a future captain of India team.
Here are some of the highlights of Sanju Samson cricket career:
- He was the top run-getter for India in the 2012 Under-19 World Cup.
- He scored a century in his first match as captain of Rajasthan Royals in the IPL.
- He was named the Emerging Player of the Season in the IPL in 2015.
- He made his ODI debut for India against Zimbabwe in 2015.
- He was the captain of Kerala in the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy, where they reached the final.
- He was named the captain of Rajasthan Royals for the 2022 IPL season.
Samson is a talented batsman with a bright future ahead of him. He is still relatively young, and has the potential to become a world-class player. He will be looking to cement his place in the Indian team in the years to come.