Rishabh Pant Cricket Career, and he is a young and promising Indian cricketer who plays as a wicket-keeper batsman. He has played all formats for India, but is best known for his consistency to score runs in Test cricket.
Pant made his international debut in January 2017, in a Twenty20 International (T20I) match against England. He made his Test debut in August 2018, against England, and his One Day International (ODI) debut in October 2018, against West Indies. In Test cricket, Pant has scored 2,930 runs at an average of 40.02.
He has scored 6 centuries and 12 half-centuries, and is the first Indian wicket-keeper to score a century in each of his first three Test matches. In ODI cricket, Pant has scored 1,044 runs at an average of 34.76. He has scored 2 centuries and 5 half-centuries. In T20I cricket, Pant has scored 786 runs at an average of 29.23. He has scored 1 century and 5 half-centuries. Pant is a flamboyant batsman who is known for his aggressive batting style. He is also an excellent wicket-keeper, and is considered to be one of the best in the world. Pant has been in and out of the Indian team in recent years, but he is still considered to be a key player for the future. He has the potential to be one of the best batsmen in the world, and he will be looking to cement his place in the team in the years to come.
Here are some of Rishabh Pant Cricket career highlights:
- He is the first Indian wicket-keeper to score a century in each of his first three Test matches.
- He is the youngest Indian wicket-keeper to score a century in Test cricket.
- He is the only Indian wicket-keeper to score a century in both Test and ODI cricket.
- He is the highest run-scorer for India in the 2021-22 Test series against Australia.
- He was named the ICC Men’s Emerging Cricketer of the Year in 2019.
Pant is a talented cricketer with a bright future ahead of him. He is still young and learning, but he has the potential to be one of the best batsmen in the world.