Rahmat Shah Cricket Career, He is an Afghan cricketer who plays for the Afghanistan national cricket team. Rahmat Shah is a technically sound batsman who is known for his patience and ability to build an innings.
He is a right-handed batsman who is an occasional leg break bowler. He made his international debut for Afghanistan in March 2013. He was one of the eleven cricketers to play in Afghanistan’s first ever Test match, against India, in June 2018. In September 2019, in the one-off Test between Afghanistan and Bangladesh, Rahmat became the first batsman for Afghanistan to score a century in Test cricket. He is also a good runner between the wickets. He has been a consistent performer for Afghanistan in both ODIs and Tests.
Here is a brief overview of Rahmat Shah‘s cricket career:
- ODI debut: March 6, 2013 against Scotland in Sharjah
- Test debut: June 14, 2018 against India in Bengaluru
- First Test century: September 22, 2019 against Bangladesh in Chattogram
- Highest ODI score: 108 against Ireland in Greater Noida (2017)
- Highest Test score: 114 against Bangladesh in Chattogram (2019)
In ODIs, Rahmat Shah has scored 520 runs in 95 matches at an average of 36.19. He has two centuries and eight half-centuries. In Tests, he has scored 430 runs in 7 matches at an average of 30.00. He has one century and one half-century. Rahmat Shah is one of the key batsmen for Afghanistan and he will be looking to continue his good form in the years to come. He is a valuable asset to the team and his performances will be crucial to Afghanistan’s success in international cricket.
Here are some of Rahmat Shah Cricket Career achievements:
- First batsman for Afghanistan to score a century in Test cricket
- Afghanistan’s ODI Player of the Year in 2017
- Afghanistan’s Test Player of the Year in 2019
Rahmat Shah is a rising star in international cricket and he is sure to achieve many more great things in the future.