Qais Ahmad Cricket Career, He is a young Afghan leg-spin bowler who has been making waves in international cricket since his debut in 2020. He is known for his ability to turn the ball both ways, and he has been particularly effective in T20 cricket.
Ahmad made his T20I debut for Afghanistan against Ireland in March 2020, and he has since played 28 matches, taking 53 wickets at an average of 21.36. He was a key member of Afghanistan’s squad for the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, where he took 12 wickets in 6 matches. Ahmad made his ODI debut for Afghanistan against the Netherlands in January 2022, and he has since played 5 matches, taking 10 wickets at an average of 26.00.
He is yet to make his Test debut, but he is considered to be a future star of the Afghan cricket team. In addition to his international career, Ahmad has also played in franchise cricket leagues around the world. He has played in the Bangladesh Premier League, the Big Bash League, the Caribbean Premier League, and the Lanka Premier League. Ahmad is a highly talented bowler with a bright future ahead of him. He is already one of the best leg-spinners in the world in T20 cricket, and he is still only 23 years old. He has the potential to be one of the leading bowlers in all formats of the game.
Here are some of Qais Ahmad Cricket career highlights:
- Took 53 wickets in 28 T20I matches at an average of 21.36
- Took 12 wickets in 6 matches at the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup
- Made his ODI debut against the Netherlands in January 2022
- Played in the Bangladesh Premier League, the Big Bash League, the Caribbean Premier League, and the Lanka Premier League
- Considered to be one of the best leg-spinners in the world in T20 cricket
Qais Ahmad is a rising star in international cricket, and he is sure to be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come.