Nurul Hasan Stats, and he is a Bangladeshi cricketer who represents Bangladesh in international stage in all formats. Sohan is well known in Bangladesh for his keeping skills and great flexibility. Nurul Sohan is a wicket-keeper batter and plays as a right-handed batter lower down the order. Sure, here are the career stats of Nurul Hasan in international cricket:
- Tests: 9 matches, 394 runs, 24.62 average, 50 fours, 5 sixes.
- ODIs: 6 matches, 165 runs, 83.33 average, 15 fours, 3 sixes.
- T20Is: 46 matches, 445 runs, 16.00 average, 27 fours, 16 sixes.
He has also played 104 first-class matches, scoring 4890 runs at an average of 32.82, with 12 centuries and 24 half-centuries. Nurul Hasan is a right-handed wicketkeeper-batsman who is known for his keeping skills and his ability to score runs lower down the order. He made his international debut in January 2016 and has since played in all three formats of the game. He is currently the second-choice wicketkeeper for Bangladesh, behind Mushfiqur Rahim.
Here are some of his notable performances in international cricket:
- In his ODI debut against New Zealand in December 2016, he scored 83 runs off 86 balls.
- In his T20I debut against Zimbabwe in January 2016, he scored 39 runs off 27 balls.
- In the 2018 Asia Cup, he scored 100 runs off 119 balls against Sri Lanka, his maiden century in international cricket.