Nathan Ellis Stats, and he is an Australian cricketer. He made his international debut for the Australia cricket team in August 2021. He made history when he became the first cricketer to take a hat-trick on his debut in a Twenty20 International match. Here are some of Nathan Ellis bowling stats as of August 8, 2023:
- ODI: 4 matches, 4 wickets, 168 runs, 41.00 average, 5.21 economy rate
- T20I: 5 matches, 5 wickets, 120 runs, 24.00 average, 8.40 economy rate
- IPL: 10 matches, 10 wickets, 171 runs, 17.10 average, 8.30 economy rate
- BBL: 33 matches, 44 wickets, 944 runs, 21.47 average, 8.12 economy rate
Ellis is a right-arm fast-medium bowler who is known for his ability to bowl yorkers and slower balls. He is also a good death overs bowler. Ellis made his international debut for Australia in August 2021, and he made history when he became the first bowler to take a hat-trick on his debut in a Twenty20 International match. Ellis is a rising star in Australian cricket, and he is expected to play a big role in the team’s future.
Nathan Ellis Notable Performances
Here are some of his notable performances:
- In his T20I debut against Bangladesh, Ellis took a hat-trick in the second over of the match to help Australia win by 5 wickets.
- In the 2021 Big Bash League, Ellis was the leading wicket-taker for the Hobart Hurricanes, with 22 wickets in 14 matches.
- In the 2022 Indian Premier League, Ellis was the leading wicket-taker for the Punjab Kings, with 10 wickets in 10 matches.
Ellis is a talented bowler who has the potential to be a great asset to the Australian team. He is still relatively young, and he is only going to get better with time. I am excited to see what he can achieve in the years to come.