Mohammed Shami Stats, and he is an Indian international cricketer who plays for the Indian national cricket team in all formats of the game as a right-arm fast bowler. He plays domestically for Bengal and, in the Indian Premier League, for Gujarat Titans. Sure, here are some of Mohammed Shami bowling stats in international cricket:
- Test cricket:
- 200 wickets in 62 matches, at an average of 27.29 and a strike rate of 49.09.
- 5 five-wicket hauls and 1 ten-wicket haul.
- Best bowling figures of 7/70.
- ODI cricket:
- 179 wickets in 126 matches, at an average of 29.56 and a strike rate of 48.81.
- 4 four-wicket hauls and 1 hat-trick.
- Best bowling figures of 6/56.
- T20I cricket:
- 67 wickets in 68 matches, at an average of 25.87 and an economy rate of 7.43.
- 1 four-wicket haul.
- Best bowling figures of 5/20.
Shami is a right-arm fast bowler who bowls at around 140 km/h (87 mph). He is known for his ability to swing the ball both ways and his ability to take wickets in both the early and late overs. He is also a handy lower-order batsman, having scored 25 sixes in Test cricket. Shami has been a regular member of the Indian team since his debut in 2013. He has been a key bowler in India’s recent success in Test cricket, and he was also a member of the team that won the 2019 ODI World Cup. In the 2023 IPL, Shami was the Purple Cap holder, the award given to the bowler with the most wickets in the tournament. He took 27 wickets in 16 matches, at an average of 16.85 and an economy rate of 7.33. Shami is a talented bowler who is still in his prime. He is one of the most important bowlers in the Indian team and he is expected to play a key role in their future success.