Martin Guptill Lifestyle, and he is a New Zealand international cricketer who plays as an opening batsman. He is known for his aggressive batting style and his ability to hit sixes.
Guptill was born in Auckland, New Zealand, in 1986. He made his international debut for New Zealand in 2009. He has since played in over 300 international matches, scoring over 10,000 runs. Guptill is a popular figure in New Zealand cricket. He is known for his sense of humour and his laid-back attitude. He is also a fan favourite for his ability to hit sixes. In terms of his lifestyle, Guptill is known to be a private person.
He does not share much about his personal life in the media. However, he is known to be a family man and he is a regular at charity events. Guptill is also known to be a fitness enthusiast. He is often seen working out in the gym and he is always looking for ways to improve his fitness. Overall, Martin Guptill is a well-respected cricketer who is known for his aggressive batting style and his ability to hit sixes. He is also a popular figure in New Zealand cricket team and he is known to be a private person who enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
Here are some additional details about Martin Guptill lifestyle:
- He is married to Laura McGoldrick and they have two children.
- He is a keen golfer and he enjoys spending time outdoors.
- He is also a fan of basketball and he supports the New York Knicks.
- He is a brand ambassador for several companies, including Adidas and Puma.
- He is a philanthropist and he supports several charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Child Cancer Foundation.