Mark Chapman Stats, and he is a Hong Kong-born New Zealand international cricketer who has played limited over internationals for Hong Kong and New Zealand. Currently playing for New Zealand, Chapman is a left-handed batsman who bowls slow left-arm orthodox. Sure, here are Mark Chapman international cricket stats:
- ODIs: 34 matches, 1247 runs, 3 centuries, 6 fifties, average of 38.00, strike rate of 93.78
- T20Is: 36 matches, 847 runs, 2 fifties, average of 28.23, strike rate of 130.62
He made his ODI debut for Hong Kong in 2015, and scored an unbeaten 124 on his debut. He switched to represent New Zealand in 2018, and has since established himself as a key member of their white-ball teams. He is a destructive batsman who is particularly strong against spin bowling. He can also bowl part-time left-arm spin.
Here are some of his notable performances in international cricket:
- Scored an unbeaten 124 on his ODI debut for Hong Kong against the United Arab Emirates in 2015.
- Scored 89 off 55 balls against England in the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
- Scored 57 off 27 balls against Pakistan in the 2021 T20 World Cup.
Chapman is a talented batsman who is still in the early stages of his international career. He has the potential to be a world-class player, and he will be hoping to help New Zealand team win more trophies in the years to come.