Lockie Ferguson Lifestyle, He is a New Zealand international cricketer who plays for the Black Caps and the Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League. He is a fast bowler who can bowl at speeds of up to 150 km/h.
Lockie Ferguson Lifestyle, He was born in Christchurch, New Zealand, in 1993. He made his first-class debut for Canterbury in 2012, and his international debut for New Zealand Team in 2017. He has since played in 24 Test matches, 58 ODIs, and 18 T20Is. Ferguson is known for his aggressive bowling style and his ability to take wickets in both the early and late stages of an innings. He is also a very good fielder, and he has taken several catches in his career.
Off the field, Ferguson is a quiet and private person. He is not active on social media, and he does not give many interviews. However, he is known to be a popular figure among his teammates and fans. Here are some things you might not know about Lockie Ferguson’s lifestyle:
- He is a keen golfer and enjoys playing in tournaments with his friends.
- He is also a fan of basketball and supports the New Zealand Breakers.
- He is a vegetarian and is passionate about animal welfare.
- He is a philanthropist and supports several charities in New Zealand.
- He is a very down-to-earth person and is always willing to help others.
Ferguson is a talented cricketer and a great role model. He is an inspiration to many young people, and he is sure to have a long and successful career.