Litton Das Cricket Career, and he is a Bangladeshi cricketer who plays as a wicket-keeper batsman. He is the current vice-captain of the Bangladesh national cricket team in all formats.
Das made his first-class debut for Rangpur Division in October 2011. He made his List A debut for Abahani Limited in the 2012–13 Dhaka Premier League. He made his Twenty20 debut for Rangpur Riders in the 2012 Bangladesh Premier League. Das made his Test debut for Bangladesh against India in June 2015. He scored 44 runs in his first innings. He made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe in July 2015. He scored 87 runs in his first innings.
Das has been a regular member of the Bangladesh national team since his debut. He has played 39 Tests, scoring 2,394 runs at an average of 39.00. He has also played 141 ODIs, scoring 3,433 runs at an average of 30.28. He has also played 58 Twenty20 Internationals, scoring 1,217 runs at an average of 24.30. Das is a technically sound batsman with a good range of shots. He is also a good wicket-keeper. He is considered to be one of the best batsmen in Bangladesh.
Some of Litton Das cricket career notable achievements include:
- He is the first wicket-keeper-batsman in Bangladesh considered good enough to be a long-term successor to Mushfiqur Rahim.
- He is the second highest run-getter in the history of Bangladesh Test cricket.
- He is the third highest run-getter in the history of Bangladesh ODI cricket.
- He is the ninth highest run-getter in the history of Bangladesh Twenty20 International cricket.
- He holds the record for the highest innings total without conceding a bye in Test matches (715/6d).
- He is the fourth batsman with the fewest ducks in Test cricket history (68 ducks).
- He is the third batsman with the most runs in an innings by a wicketkeeper in ODI cricket (176 runs).
- He is the batsman with the most ducks in a series in ODI cricket (6 ducks).
- He is the ninth batsman with the most runs on a single ground in Twenty20 International cricket (510 runs).
Das is a talented batsman who has the potential to be one of the best batsmen in the world. He is still young and has a lot of cricket left in him. He will be looking to continue his good form and help Bangladesh to achieve greater heights in international cricket.