Kuldeep Yadav Stats and he is an Indian international cricketer. He is a bowling all-rounder who bowls Left-arm Unorthodox spin bowler is and a capable Lower order batter who plays for India and for Uttar Pradesh in domestic cricket. He was signed by the Delhi Capitals for the Indian Premier League.
- ODIs: 84 matches, 141 wickets, 26.55 average, 5.17 economy rate, best bowling 6 for 25
- T20Is: 26 matches, 27 wickets, 24.22 average, 7.25 economy rate, best bowling 4 for 20
- Tests: 6 matches, 20 wickets, 28.25 average, 3.25 economy rate, best bowling 5 for 64
He has also played in the Indian Premier League (IPL), where he has taken 177 wickets in 154 matches. He is a left-arm wrist spinner who is known for his googly and chinaman deliveries. He is considered to be one of the best spinners in the world in limited-overs cricket. Kuldeep Yadav’s best performance in international cricket came in the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy, where he took 15 wickets in 6 matches.
He was named the player of the tournament for his performances. He has been in and out of the Indian team in recent years, but he is still considered to be a valuable asset in the team’s bowling attack. He is currently playing for the Delhi Capitals in the IPL. Here are some of Kuldeep Yadav Stats in international cricket:
- Fastest to 50 wickets in ODIs: 24 matches (joint with Axar Patel)
- Most wickets by an Indian bowler in an ODI debut match: 4 wickets (against Australia in 2017)
- Best bowling figures by an Indian bowler in an ODI match against Australia: 6 for 25 (in 2017)
Kuldeep Yadav is a talented bowler who has the potential to be a great player for India. He is still young and has a lot of cricket left in him. I hope he can regain his form and cement his place in the Indian team.