Kasun Rajitha Career, He is a Sri Lankan cricketer who plays for the Sri Lankan national team. He is a right-arm fast bowler. Rajitha made his first-class debut for Badulla District in 2012. He made his List A debut for Sri Lanka A against India A in 2015.
He made his Twenty20 International (T20I) debut for Sri Lanka against Afghanistan in 2016. Rajitha was selected for the Sri Lankan squad for the 2019 Cricket World Cup. He played in two matches, against South Africa and Pakistan. In December 2019, Rajitha was named in Sri Lanka’s Test squad for their tour of Australia. He made his Test debut in the first Test against Australia in Brisbane. He took 10 wickets in the match, including a career-best 7 for 38 in the first innings.
Rajitha is a talented bowler with a lot of potential. He has a good pace and swing, and he is capable of taking wickets in all conditions. He is a valuable asset to the Sri Lankan team. Here is a summary of Kasun Rajitha career:
- International career:
- Test debut: 26 December 2019 vs Australia in Brisbane
- ODI debut: 27 August 2016 vs Afghanistan in Dambulla
- T20I debut: 28 February 2016 vs Afghanistan in Dambulla
- Domestic career:
- Plays for Badulla District in first-class cricket
- Plays for Sri Lanka A in List A and T20 cricket