Kane Williamson Stats, and he is a New Zealand cricketer who is currently the captain of the New Zealand national team in limited overs cricket. On 27 February 2023, Williamson became the all-time leading runscorer for New Zealand in test cricket. He is a right-handed batsman and an occasional off spin bowler. Kane Williamson is one of the best batsmen in the world, and his stats in all formats of the game bear this out.
- 8124 runs in 164 matches, average of 94.27
- 24 centuries, 41 half-centuries
- 8th fastest to 8000 runs in Test cricket
- 7th highest run-scorer in Test cricket history
- 2nd highest run-scorer for New Zealand in Test cricket history
- 6173 runs in 236 matches, average of 47.16
- 19 centuries, 33 half-centuries
- 17th highest run-scorer in ODI cricket history
- 2nd highest run-scorer for New Zealand in ODI cricket history
- 1467 runs in 110 matches, average of 32.59
- 13 half-centuries
- 19th highest run-scorer in T20I cricket history
- 4th highest run-scorer for New Zealand in T20I cricket history
Williamson is also a very capable captain. He has led New Zealand to victory in the ICC Champions Trophy in 2017, and he has a win percentage of 50.88 in Test cricket, which is the second highest for any New Zealand captain. In terms of who is the better batsman, Kane Williamson and Virat Kohli are both in the same league. They are both technically gifted batsmen who are capable of scoring runs in all conditions. However, Williamson has a slightly better record in Test cricket, while Kohli has a slightly better record in ODI cricket. Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide who they think is the better batsman. As for who is the better captain, it is also difficult to say. Both Williamson and Kohli have led their teams to success, but Williamson has a slightly better win percentage in Test cricket. Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide who they think is the better captain.