Jimmy Neesham Lifestyle, and he is a New Zealand international cricketer who plays all formats of the game. He is a right-arm medium-fast bowler and right-handed batsman.
Neesham was born in Auckland, New Zealand, on September 17, 1988. He attended Auckland Grammar School, where he played cricket and rugby union. Neesham made his first-class debut for Auckland in 2009. He made his Twenty20 International (T20I) debut for New Zealand in 2010, and his One Day International (ODI) debut in 2011. Neesham was a member of the New Zealand team that won the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2015.
Neesham is known for his aggressive batting and his ability to take wickets with his fast bowling. He is also a good fielder. Neesham is a popular figure in New Zealand cricket, and he is known for his sense of humor and his social media presence. In terms of his lifestyle, Neesham is known to be a fitness enthusiast. He is often seen working out in the gym or playing other sports. He is also a keen traveller and has visited many countries around the world. Neesham is also a vegan and is passionate about animal rights.
Here are some other things to know about Jimmy Neesham lifestyle:
- He is a big fan of basketball and is a supporter of the Golden State Warriors.
- He is also a fan of hip hop music and is friends with many New Zealand rappers.
- He is a regular user of social media and has a large following on Twitter and Instagram.
- He is known for his sense of humour and his witty tweets.
- He is also a philanthropist and has worked with several charities in New Zealand.
Overall, Jimmy Neesham is a well-rounded individual who is passionate about cricket, fitness, travel, and social justice. He is a role model for many young people and is an inspiration to all New Zealanders.