Fakhar Zaman Family. He was born on April 10, 1990 in Katlang, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He is the son of Faqir Gul and an unnamed mother. He has one younger brother, Faizan Zaman.
Fakhar’s father, Faqir Gul, is a retired soldier. He wanted Fakhar to focus on his academics and not on cricket. However, Fakhar’s passion for cricket was too strong and he eventually convinced his father to let him pursue a career in cricket.Fakhar joined the Pakistan Navy as a sailor in 2007. He received his schooling and training at sea from the Pakistan Navy School, Bahadur.
He continued to play cricket during his time in the navy and eventually made his first-class debut for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2010.Fakhar made his international debut for Pakistan in 2017. He has since become one of the most successful batsmen in Pakistan team. He is known for his aggressive batting style and his ability to score quickly.Fakhar is married to Ayesha Zaman. They have one daughter, Mahnoor Zaman.
Here is a brief timeline of Fakhar Zaman family background:
- 1990: Fakhar Zaman is born in Katlang, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- 2007: Fakhar joins the Pakistan Navy as a sailor.
- 2010: Fakhar makes his first-class debut for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- 2017: Fakhar makes his international debut for Pakistan.
- 2018: Fakhar becomes the first Pakistani batsman to score a double century in an ODI match.
- 2020: Fakhar is named Pakistan’s ODI Player of the Year.
Fakhar Zaman is a proud son of Pakistan. He is a role model for young cricketers and an inspiration to all Pakistanis.
Fakhar Zaman Age
Fakhar Zaman was born on April 10, 1990, in Katlang, Mardan District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He is currently 33 years old.