Dushan Hemantha Family, He is a Sri Lankan cricketer who plays as an all-rounder. He is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-spinner. He was born on 20 January 1996 in Dambulla, Sri Lanka.
Hemantha’s family is very supportive of his cricket career. His father, Sujith Hemantha, is a former cricketer himself. His mother, Pushpa Hemantha, is a housewife. He also has a younger brother, Kavindu Hemantha, who is also a cricketer. Hemantha’s family has been a constant source of inspiration and motivation for him. They have always been there for him, through thick and thin. They have helped him to achieve his dreams and they continue to do so.
In an interview, Hemantha said that his family is the most important thing in his life. He said, “My family is my everything. They are the reason why I am where I am today. I am so grateful for their support and love.” Hemantha is a very talented cricketer and he has a bright future ahead of him. He is sure to make his family proud. Here are some additional details about Dushan Hemantha family:
- His father, Sujith Hemantha, played cricket for the Sri Lanka Under-19 team in the 1990s.
- His mother, Pushpa Hemantha, is a housewife.
- His younger brother, Kavindu Hemantha, is also a cricketer. He plays for the Sri Lanka Under-19 team.
- Hemantha is a graduate of St. Peter’s College, Colombo.
- He is currently playing for the Burgher Recreation Club (BRC) in the Sri Lanka Premier League.
- He is also a national coloursman in athletics.