Ashton Agar Lifestyle, he is an Australian cricketer who plays for Western Australia in domestic cricket and the Perth Scorchers in the Big Bash League. He is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler and a left-handed batsman.
Agar was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, on 14 October 1993. He is the son of former Australian cricketer John Agar. Agar attended De La Salle College in Melbourne. He made his first-class debut for Western Australia in 2011-12, and his List A debut in 2012-13.Agar made his international debut for Australia team in the 2013 Ashes series
He became the youngest Australian to take a five-wicket haul in Test cricket, and the youngest Australian to score a half-century in Test cricket. He has since played 18 Tests, 15 ODIs, and 10 T20Is for Australia. Agar is known for his calm and composed demeanor on the field. He is also a very versatile cricketer, able to bowl both pace and spin, and bat in the lower order. Agar’s lifestyle is relatively simple. He lives in Perth, Western Australia, with his wife and two children. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, and fishing. He is also a keen advocate for mental health awareness.
Ashton Agar’s Lifestyle
Here are some more details about Ashton Agar lifestyle:
- He lives in a modest house in Perth with his wife and two children.
- He enjoys spending time with his family, going to the beach, and playing golf.
- He is a keen advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken openly about his own struggles with anxiety.
- He is a brand ambassador for several companies, including Nike, Kookaburra, and Specsavers.
- He is a philanthropist and has donated to several charities, including the McGrath Foundation and the Australian Red Cross.
Ashton Agar is a talented cricketer and a role model for many young people. He is also a humble and down-to-earth individual who is dedicated to his family and his community