Arshdeep Singh Stats, and he is an Indian professional cricketer who plays for the India national cricket team. In Indian domestic cricket, he plays for Punjab and for Punjab Kings in the Indian Premier League. Arshdeep is a left-arm medium-fast bowler and left-handed lower order batter. Sure, here are some of Arshdeep Singh stats:
- Played 60 matches, picked up 72 wickets, bowling average of 23.40, economy rate of 7.70
- Leading wicket-taker for Punjab Kings in 2021 and 2022
- No. 1 ranked T20I bowler in India (as of August 2023)
- Played 33 matches, picked up 33 wickets, bowling average of 23.33, economy rate of 7.80
- Debuted for India in July 2022
- Highest wicket-taker for India in 2022
- Played 12 matches, picked up 20 wickets, bowling average of 21.90, economy rate of 3.30
Arshdeep Singh is a left-arm medium-fast bowler who relies on swing and variations to get wickets. He is also a very economical bowler, which makes him a valuable asset in the death overs. He is considered to be one of the best young bowlers in India and is expected to play a key role in the Indian national team in the years to come. His average bowling speed is around 130 kmph. He can bowl yorkers, slower balls, and can also swing the ball both ways. He is a very versatile bowler and can be effective in all conditions.
Here are some of his notable performances:
- In the 2021 IPL, he picked up 23 wickets in 14 matches, including a hat-trick against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- In the 2022 IPL, he picked up 18 wickets in 14 matches, including a four-wicket haul against Mumbai Indians.
- In his T20I debut against New Zealand, he picked up 2 wickets for 24 runs.
- In the 2022 T20 World Cup, he picked up 3 wickets in 4 matches.
Arshdeep Singh is a rising star in Indian cricket and is sure to be a key player for the indian national team in the years to come.