Arshdeep Singh Cricket Career, and he is an Indian cricketer who plays for the India national cricket team. He is a left-arm medium-fast bowler and left-handed lower order batter.
Singh was born in Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India on February 5, 1999. He made his first-class debut for Punjab in the 2019-20 Ranji Trophy. He has also played for Punjab in the Vijay Hazare Trophy and the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. In 2018, Singh was part of the India team that won the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. He was the leading wicket-taker for India in the tournament, with 12 wickets.
Singh made his IPL debut for the Punjab Kings in 2018. He has played for Punjab Kings in every IPL season since then. He is known for his ability to bowl yorkers and slower balls in the death overs. In July 2022, Singh was selected for India’s T20I squad for their tour of England. He made his T20I debut against England on July 7, 2022. He took 2 wickets in his debut match. Singh is a promising young cricketer who is considered to be one of the best death overs bowlers in India. He is expected to play a key role for India in the upcoming years. Here are some of Arshdeep Singh cricket career achievements:
- Member of the India Under-19 team that won the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2018
- Leading wicket-taker for India in the 2018 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup
- IPL debut for Punjab Kings in 2018
- Leading wicket-taker for Punjab Kings in the 2021 IPL
- Selected for India’s T20I squad for their tour of England in July 2022
- Made his T20I debut against England on July 7, 2022
- Ranked 17th in the ICC T20 bowling rankings as of August 2023
Arshdeep Singh’s net worth is estimated to be around INR 5.5 crore (US$700,000). He earns an annual salary of INR 5 crores (US$700,000) from his IPL contract with Punjab Kings. He also earns money from endorsements and other sponsorships. Arshdeep Singh is a rising star in Indian cricket. He is a talented bowler who has the potential to be a match-winner for India in the years to come.