Here are some of Adam Zampa stats:
- ODI: 74 matches, 101 wickets, average of 23.52, economy rate of 4.84
- T20I: 76 matches, 131 wickets, average of 22.90, economy rate of 6.64
- IPL: 73 matches, 83 wickets, average of 22.35, economy rate of 7.25
Adam Zampa Stats, He is a leg-spinner who is known for his googly and his ability to turn the ball both ways. He is also a very economical bowler, with an average economy rate of just over 6 runs per over in all formats.Zampa made his international debut for Australia in 2016 and has since become a regular in their white-ball squads. He was a key member of Australia’s T20 World Cup winning team in 2021, and was the second highest wicket-taker in the tournament with 13 wickets.
Zampa is also a very successful bowler in the IPL. He has taken 83 wickets in 73 matches, and has been a regular performer for the Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals.In the 2023 IPL auction, Zampa was unsold. This was a surprise to many, as he is one of the best leg-spinners in the world. However, it is possible that Zampa may be picked up by a team later in the season, as he is a valuable asset to any T20 team.
Adam Zampa Career Highlights
Here are some of Zampa’s career highlights:
- 2016 T20 World Cup: Took five wickets at an economy of 6.27, including a four-wicket haul against India.
- 2021 T20 World Cup: Finished second on the wickets chart with 13 wickets, including a five-wicket haul against Bangladesh.
- 2022 IPL: Took 18 wickets in 14 matches for the Rajasthan Royals, at an economy rate of 7.25.
Zampa is a talented bowler who is still in his prime. He is sure to continue to be a key player for Australia in the years to come.